вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

download mappoint 2004 trial




So I just got out of the shower and I looked in the mirror and the first thing I saw was all of my bald spots.
I may joke about losing/having really thin hair but it is honestly starting to depress me. I have to go out of my way to cover parts of my scalp so that I donapos;t look like a cancer patient.
Not only is it making me insecure but it is also making me kind of worried.
I kind of feel like something might be wrong with me. Health wise. I mean, I feel ok, I never get sick really. But there has to be some explaination for a 17 year old girl losing her hair. It is very uncommon and it doensapos;t seem to make sense.
Me and my dad are going to an appointment on Saturday to find out what the cause is because whenever I ask my doctor he tells me it is stress no matter how many times I reassure him that it ISNapos;T. I am a slacker...I have no reason to be stressed. And I am not sad either....well except for the fact that I am losing my hair, but that is just a vicious cycle.

PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE GOD LET ME GROW BACK MY HAIR/NOT HAVE NO CRAZY DISEASE THAT CAUSES PRE-MATURE HAIRLOSS
download mappoint 2004 trial, download mappoint 2004, download mapping mind smartdraw software, download mapper uv.



Комментариев нет: