среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

certificate microsoft training




If i donapos;t have the dream again, who cares if i donapos;t wake.
For now at least shes next to me even though it feels fake.
I stay sheltered by the dark apprehensive of the day
Maybe tonight i can rest even if its only simulated thatapos;s better than not at all i guess.
We kept secrets from the rest of the world scabs on something beautiful like broken neck doves
Crossing out the blue lines of a delicate girl this is no time for tears because nobody cryapos;s in love.

In the next days to come i tackled issues and decided it was time to hit the road before they knew our next play. When youapos;re always allowed to come but youapos;re never invited it seems better most the time if you just stay away. But iapos;m stupid and afraid without a ship made to dock with.
I asked if she would join me and retreat into the nothingness. She said i know youapos;re scared to be alone but so am i and what if we donapos;t ever make it home. I reply youapos;ve got my word if weapos;re together weapos;ll be fine, at least think a second before you make up your mind. Her face suddenly changed she said its time to admit, there were things she hadnapos;t told me as she overturned her wrists. I pleaded to be strong and said these things go away in time. She cries i could never comprehend the things caught in her mind. I slowly turned my hand while starring through her hollow eyes to show her that her scratch marks were exactly like mine. Overcome by emotion and memories that stampede i began to weep cause of the way she looked at me. How the hell could things turn out like this pay respect to one obsession turn your back on your promises. Packed my bags for green grass still stuck in this pit. Slept through dreams of cool breeze woke up in a guilt trip, a million butterflies scramble through my body as i left home searching for happiness all alone.

bestbuy.comn, certificate microsoft training, certificate microsoft template word, certificate microsoft template, certificate microsoft server.



Комментариев нет: