четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

buy pvc




Playing tennis with an injured ankle, possibly not the best idea Iapos;ve ever had hearts;

Thank god for pain medication I managed to get through the match with itapos;s help, and yes, we lost... Abysmally But I think it was fun, at the time ^__^ My ankle was throbbing by the time An helped me limp back to my room, but like the saint she is, she helped me ice and re-bandage it, and then found me some water to dose me up again hearts; I really love that girl ^_^ Sheapos;s too good to me, really

These tutors though... I like them They let me nap in the corner now~ I think theyapos;ve stopped trying to teach me. But I had a valid reason today The pain meds knocked me out -_-;;;

Iapos;m glad that tomorrow, the talent contest wonapos;t have me moving about much. Just find me a chair, sit me down, and Iapos;ll do my stuff~

Ahaha That reminds me; anyone want to volunteer to be tested by the fates? ^__^ My talent? hearts; Tarot reading
buy pvc, buy pvc coated sheet metal, buy pvc drainage pipe, buy pvc fabric.



Комментариев нет: