суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

character profile templates




Hey, look A non-Tweet entry :)

So, I got a cryptic email via AnimeVision from SciFi Channel UK a few weeks ago, with a cryptic request to talk to me about a "mutually-beneficial content distribution agreement". That was enough to make me curious, so I got back to them and was told that theyapos;d send through a apos;proposalapos; in a few days for me to look over. Nothing more than that said - all very mysterious, and I admit I had visions running through my head of, you know, actually getting paid to do this anime reviewing lark. Part of me would quite like to be a semi-professional writer.

Not to be, though. In return for becoming Guest Editor: Anime and agreeing to contribute a certain minimum number of original articles (no copy-pasting from AnimeVision, sadly), theyapos;d offer... A by-line and a link back to AV. Oh, and the prospect of maybe getting to appear in an anime-related documentary they may or may not make in the future.

So I decided to decline. Iapos;ve got enough on my plate at the moment, to be honest, and Iapos;m in no hurry to give anything up for something with a fixed commitment and no fixed return. Besides, Iapos;m far from telegenic. Fame and fortune will just have to wait.
character profile templates, character profile valkyrie, character profile warcraft world, character profile worksheet.



Комментариев нет: